«Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.»
Internship – Growth Equity Analyst
One of the best ways to prepare yourself for your career in venture capital, private equity and/or technology investment banking is through a comprehensive internship at fronttrail. We offer our interns meaningful, on-the-job experience, and give them the chance to work on and learn from real software technology investment cases.
We are currently looking for interns to work for 3 – 6 months in our Zurich office.
- Research and analyze software markets, sectors and companies
- Analyze and verify software business models and business plans
- Identify and analyze software peer groups and recent M&A transactions
- Prepare comparable company and transaction valuation analysis
- Prepare investment memoranda
- Prepare management supporting documents and materials
We look for
- Top performing students in the final phase of their studies, preferably focused on Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or Economics, and/or candidates who have successfully completed their apprenticeships in banking or similar
- Strong analytical, quantitative and computer skills
- Understanding of valuation and accounting principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with fluency in both German and English (additional language skills are also advantageous)
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- An ability to work well under pressure, to focus on detail and a passion for excellence
- Minimum length of internship: 3 months
Send your CV incl. relevant references to email@example.com and indicate your availability for an internship within your application.